A perfect palmer pairing is your favorite lemonade with our Gnarly Black Iced Tea. Gnarly Black tea is a bold black tea with a modest nutty flavor and the sweet addition of a fruity lemonade is refreshing with each sip. We recommend using strawberry lemonade, but if you have a favorite lemonade you can easily substitute it.
Great easy iced tea palmer recipe for holidays, parties, and friendly gatherings. This versatile drink can be used at your next backyard barbeque or a fancier holiday get together. You can dress up this palmer by serving in a fancy glass and go all out with fun garnishes. A simple palmer tea recipe to satisfy your pickiest family members and friends for every occasion.
Serves Six – 8 oz. Servings
- 1qt Brewed China Mist Naturally Flavored Gnarly Black Iced Tea
- 2 cups Sparkling pink lemonade or strawberry lemonade (use club soda if sparkling effect is desired)
- 1 cup Hulled strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Chill 8 hours.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with strawberry and lemon wedges.