Citrus Tea Sangria
A refreshing and simple sangria recipe made with our China Mist Tropical Orange Black Tea. Using the naturally flavored tea in your sangria guarantees an explosive aroma that evokes images of tropical beaches. Transport yourself on your next stay-cation with our unique balanced sangria.
Serves Eight – 10 oz. Servings
- 1qt Brewed China Mist Naturally Flavored Tropical Orange Iced Tea
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 2 cups White or Concord grape juice
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 each Lime, orange, peach – or any other fruits you have on hand!
- Combine tea and juice with diced fruits.
- Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Serve over ice with 2 oz. club soda per 6 oz. of sangria.
- Garnish with orange slices.